Terms and Conditions
1) Full payment for all goods and services are required when booking/ordering is made except where an alternative agreement with the customer is arranged.
2) Brochures and websites are quoted in pound(s) sterling
3) Loch Visions reserves the right to change the programme or cancel the experience due to circumstances beyond its control. Any significant alterations will be advised to you, and any alterations so made will be of a similar quality to those described in the brochure/website.
4) If Loch Visions cancel an experience a full refund will be made or the customer may transfer to a different experience of equal or less value. However no further liability can be accepted by Loch Visions
5) All names and addresses held on the Loch Visions mailing list are held on computer. No information so stored will ever be passed to a third party. If however, you object to your details being stored, please inform us and we shall remove them.
6) Loch Visions does not accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness unless this arises from the negligent act and/or omission of Loch Visions employees during the course of their employment. Loch Visions is covered by worldwide public liability insurance up to a maximum of £1000000 in any one event. By booking with Loch Visions you acknowledge that Loch Visions has taken all reasonable steps to safeguard its liability in this respect
7) No refunds are given for cancelations
8) Within one month of the booked date no change of booking possible
9) Workshop dates can be altered up to one month before the original booked date with no extra cost.
10) A £10-booking fee will be incurred for change in date for a booking within one month of the original booked date and only if Loch Visions can fill your space, if not then rebooking may not be possible within one month.
11) No rebooking within 2 weeks of agreed date
11) Vouchers are non refundable
12) Vouchers are valid for a year from the date of ordering
13) Vouchers can be transferred to another name with the prior permission of Loch Visions
14) Vouchers 'valid for period' can be extended with prior permission from Loch Visions, this will incur an additional cost agreed prior to extension of 'valid for period'
15) Only purchases made with in the UK in pounds sterling are accepted
16) Payment can be made online, over the phone, cheque or direct bank transfer
17) Cards accepted are: mastercard, maestro, visa, visa electron, jcb, solo
1) All hard copy vouchers are sent first class royal mail within two working days of ordering
2) Additional cost for delivery and packaging are incurred for hard copy vouchers
3) E - vouchers are usually delivered with in one working day
4) E - vouchers are delivered free of charge through email provided by customer